The link is on our Facebook page at:
Like our page if you had fun!!!
The Black Diamond Photo Booth (BDPB) of Lakewood, CO is a leader in the photo booth industry. Owner/operator Shawn Stewart explains some options you should know about when considering renting a photo booth for your special occasion.
- Booth Size: Booths very in the amount of people can get in the shot. Some booths you can only fit 2 or 3 people. Our booth can fit up to 14. Have more than two bridesmaids you want in the picture? Our booth can handle whole families and we always make sure everyone gets a copy!
- Décor and appearance: The BDPB has two gorgeous curtain sets that enclose the sitting area. One is dark olive green/black and the other is a red/burgundy. We thought a lot about the details. From the crown molding and trim that completes the look around our 27” and 19” LCD’s to the crushed velvet photo backgrounds, it’s built to be elegant and fits into the nicest venues. The outside 27” LCD can show the pictures being taken inside or if the bride and groom have pictures or a video of their time together that can be playing separately from the laughs inside. Also included in our price is customization of our back-lit sign system. Yes we put your name in lights!! You deserve that on your special day.
- Quality: We only use Canon equipment to capture these special moments. The pictures are high quality and print out in around fifteen seconds from the session ending.
- Props: We have a lot of props. Hats, glasses, ties, boas, picture frames, masks, etc.
- Guestbook: We only use Kolo Newport albums with our rental. This is included in the price. They come in 13 different colors and we customize the front cover with the name of the bride and groom. This is handed to the couple when the event is over. We bring our own table and table cloth so you have nothing to worry about.
Here is a summary of what’s also included with your rental with Black Diamond Photo Booth at no additional charge:
* Delivery, setup, and breakdown of booth.
* Personalization of photo strips with name/date/logo/or the event design of your choice. We match this design on our back-lit signs and both LCD graphics on the booth.
*Want music? I’ll bring speakers and play your favorite band on Pandora! (Wi-Fi Required)
* Unlimited photo sessions and prints– lab quality prints in 20 seconds. Everyone that goes into that photo booth session, even if it is 8 people, get a copy. Some photo booths companies print only two strips per session or charge a fee for unlimited prints. Make sure your guests aren’t fighting for a strip!
* Free online hosting of event images in a private password protected gallery.
* Professional on-site attendant during event.
* All pictures available for download (faster) or on a DVD.
-All-inclusive pricing. No ALA Cart menus for props or extra prints. We know what it takes to make the booth as fun as possible so we throw it all in for a true photo booth experience.
Please call us at 303-396-3374 and we can help you make that special occasion one your guests will never forget!
I have wanted to form a part of this business that is a community outreach program. I believe in giving back. In this spirit the Black Diamond Photo Booth is announcing “Pictures for Prosperity”. We will be connecting with non-profits and other causes in the Denver area to aid them in fundraising efforts and awareness. We will be offering this on a quarterly basis. Once that quarter is filled (January-March, April-June, ETC) no other events can be considered. Other restrictions apply.
For info call Shawn at 303-396-3374.
Wow!!! Where do we start?! You were amazing to work with and to have at our wedding! You were easy to work with from the start! I actually found you through google, but finally met you at a wedding expo and was even more excited to see wonderful booth and how professional you were!
The strip design for our booth turned out amazing! We are thinking of having one framed to hang up with our wedding photos!
Our guests raved about you all night long and the day after! You and your daughter were busy working all night with our friends and family and we couldn’t have asked for a more fun time!! Our guests were saying that you were the reason for the good time at our wedding!!
We love the fact that we have these photos in the album you provided (of which amazed us in the quality) to have for a lifetime!
We will use you again in the future for any other events that we need fun added to!:)
You just might have to come to my birthday party:)
Mike and Cathy Parks
We totally recommend the Black Diamond photo booth. Shawn with Black Diamond was such a pleasure to work with, well before the wedding we coordinated to pick out the color of the curtains, the color of our photo book, and the color of our strips. He put together a custom strip for us using all of our wedding colors after I sent him pictures of our invitations as color reference. He also created a custom sign outside the booth with all our information. I also loved the setup of the booth; it was roomy enough to fit lots of people and everyone fit perfectly in the frame. There was a bench in the booth which was great for you to sit down, others I have experienced do not have a bench so everyone is standing and hunching over trying to fit in the frame.
A big thing for us in choosing Black Diamond was that they do not charge a mileage fee for out of Denver area weddings. That was huge! We heard about Black Diamond through our vendor, they are Wild Basin’s preferred photo booth vendor. Shawn also interacted with our guests and everyone had positive things to say about him. He would print out as many copies of pictures as there were people in the picture, which EVERYONE loved! He would already have all the copies waiting (no one had to ask for one) for everyone as they came out-even if there were like 11 people in there! Other Photo Booths I have seen at other events do not print out more than 2! I also loved that we got a CD of all the pictures in three different formats (individual pictures, the strip of 4 pictures, and then a double strip).
My husband and I both think that a photo booth is worth every penny, everyone LOVED IT!!! I know people went home with stacks FULL of pictures that they had taken. After the wedding when we got the CD and looked through the book it was hilarious to go through and see everyone dress up and just be SILLY!!! It is such a stressful day full of emotions that I LOVED just taking a bazillion pictures dressing up and just grabbing who ever I could to take a picture with.
Shawn was great to work with. He was constantly following up with me and always made sure I was happy with his service, design, etc. I highly recommend Black Diamond Photobooth to anyone and everyone.
I researched many photobooths before deciding on Black Diamond Photobooth. Black Diamond Photobooth offered the best services for the best price. Shawn went above and beyond to be flexible and meet our needs. Everyone at our wedding had a fantastic time and I have had several people contact me since the wedding to inquire about the photobooth because they’d like to have one for their event. My groom was skeptical at first about our decision to do the photobooth as wedding favors for guests but now he says it was the best decision we made.
Stephanie and ChadJust wanted to say thank you to you and your daughter! Our wedding Aug 4th was great but the photo-booth made it absolutely perfect! We had a blast and I know our guests did as well. I’m glad we decided upon booking your photo-booth because you guys were extremely professional, on time, and not to mention fun. We just got the CD in the mail so we look forward to looking through all of them. The scrapbook was great! If I know anyone looking for a photo-booth in the Denver area I will most definitely forward them your name. Thank you so much once again! Good luck to you with everything! Dede Frain, Babes Around Denver LLC I had the pleasure of working with Black Diamond Photo Booth for a 1000 person event and it was a blast. Everyone enjoyed the props and Shawn and his team made it so much fun. Black Diamond can customize the photo strips and this really personalizes the experience. They were great to work with and were very timely with set up; digital photo CD’s and I would highly recommend them –
JodieI loved every minute of it! You were very professional and fun! It was everything I wanted in a photo booth for the wedding. I LOVE the wedding album! I look at it a lot and remember how much fun and wonderful it was to have you there. Out of all the places I called to get information from, You had everything I wanted without adding tons of extra items. I still talk to people who went to the wedding and they all enjoyed their experience with the booth as well. It was the icing on the cake to a perfect day!
ANNE MARIE – Stewart TitleSince we participate in tradeshows on an annual basis, we are always looking for effective ways to create engagement and excitement at our booth. The Black Diamond photo booth incorporated into our booth made for a fun and easy way to interact with attendees of the show. It was a great conversation starter opener, brought a fun way to connect with prospects, and helped us generate a lot of warm leads. Shawn supported us throughout the show and helped us with tactics to make the booth a huge success.
Tracy Baker Thibodeau“Thank you Shawn, we’re so happy that we chose Black Diamond Photo Booth for our wedding reception! Our guests loved it, and so did we! We couldn’t be happier, we will definitely refer you to our friends and family!”
Denver photo booth rental Colorado photo booth rental event rental wedding in Colorado event planners party ideas photo booth rental front range photo booth rental wedding ideas wild basin lodge Colorado events